Once you jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod you enter a different world of apps for your device. But as soon as any technical issue comes with your device, its like big trouble coz apple may not service the jailbroken device. Don’t worry at all. Just follow these simple steps and Restore Jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod to its factory settings to remove the jailbreak
Before we start with the process for “Restore Jailbroken iPhone To Factory Settings”few important points to remember.
- You must have the latest version of iTunes installed on your laptop.
- In the process of restoring your device you will lose all the data .So please take a backup using iTunes so that you can restore everything back to your device later.
- Disable les avantages de viagra http://www.naymz.com/writing-custom-maven-plugin/ no prescription needed for serotonin https://reprosource.com/hospital/prednisone-fibromyalgia/72/ best online assignment help viagra mailer go here mental health dissertation topics herbal viagra products https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/purpose-of-the-research-paper/45/ go site graduate paper writing service thesis publication in india cheapest essay writing service uk follow url click https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/viagra-best-buy/63/ https://worldtop20.org/system/conclusion-and-recommendation-thesis-sample/30/ enter top definition essay proofreading sites for school essay writing structure homework help in visual abstract in research paper intermediate first year maths test papers divided thesis definition guaranteed cheapest viagra metformin hcl need someone to edit my essay https://dvas.org/premiumedtabs-13653/ follow site greek mythology essay go https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/11632-competitive-edge-business-plan/ Activation Lock by turning off “Find my iPhone” if you’ve enabled it.
- Important: restoring your device from backup can be a time consuming process and it also depends on the amount of data in your device as well as the speed of your Internet connection. Please take up this activity when you have enough spare time.
Restore your iOS device.
- Connect your IOS device with your computer.
- Select your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes.
- Click on the Restore button.
- iTunes will prompt if you’re sure you want to restore your iOS device to factory settings. Click the Restore button.
After the process completion your IOS device will restart.
Now you will See the “hello” screen with “slide to set up” slider. Just follow the steps / instructions to setup your IOS device. Here you have the option to setup as a new device or you can restore the backup, which we have taken earlier.
Sometime with the jailbroken device above method wont work, then you can try restoring your device by Recovery mode. If you want to know the process step by step just follow our Guide.
Do let me know which option worked for you? And if you have any question/query related to iOS device feel free to ask.