Block Candy Crush Requests.
This article is for those who are not fond of “Candy Crush Saga” game and still keep on getting game and app requests from your Facebook friends.
As a friend we try to bare these requests sometimes but when it comes on your nerves you should take action, and stop this once for all.
Only requirement is to have the Facebook app on your Phone, now follow these simple steps and learn How To Block Candy Crush Requests On Facebook with iPhone.
- Start with launching the Facebook app on your iPhone. If you don’t have it, install Facebook app form apple app store for free.
- In bottom navigation menu on the application, Tap On “More” at bottom right-hand corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom and Tap on Settings.
- Now Tap on Notifications and wait for options.
- In How You Get Notifications section, Tap on Mobile Push.
- Here you have to Un Check Application Requests and Application Invites.
It’s done… now you will not receive any notifications from Candy Crush Saga. Hope now you are happy … do share your queries / feedbacks with me via comments.
Candy Crush Saga features.
● Collect sugar drops to advance along the sugar track for special suprises.
● Tasty candy graphics that will leave you hungry for more.
● Unwrap delicious environments and meet the sweetest characters.
● Helpful magical boosters to help with challenging levels .
● Complete adventurous levels and unlock treats.
● Easy and fun to play, challenging to master.
● Hundreds of sweet levels in the Candy Kingdom – more added every 2 weeks.
● Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
● Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet.